Virtual Geek posted one of his colleague’s sent in an internal thread.
I’m not reposting the graphic here at this point but check it out. It’s a great visualization of the market players for each year from 2010 through 2014. Summary:
- VMware: Looks like tight, precise grouping on a bulls-eye
- Microsoft: Nice slide to the right and up
- Red Hat: Steady rise upwards and to the right (not sure why this isn’t higher but I’m biased)
- Oracle: Does a little fishhook upwards but back
- Parallels: Decent rise
- Huawei: Shows up
- Citrix: CRASH – at least that’s what I’d call it.